Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Finding Out


Today, in honor of December 10th, I thought I'd issue a list of the top 10 people I'd like to have find out. These people are folks with whom I am seriously not happy with, and I'd want them to find out in many different ways that are terrible and horrible-inducing.

10. Jim
9. Paulina Porizkova
8. Martin Landau
7. Robert Loggia
t7. Robert Loggia's assistant
5. Parole Officer Ellen Plessett
4. Neighbor who has intercourse
3. Colonel Clink
2. Bob Barker
1. Ann Landers

Give me advice, will ya, you jerkette. I'd like to write her a letter and say in my letter "Dear Ann, I have this problem, you fucked with me and I'd like you to find out. Can you help me? Sincerely, Fucked With in Queens."

How did Ann Landers fuck with me? The answer to this question is an answer that is also a question again: How didn't she?

No comments: