Monday, December 8, 2008

Ladies: Not Immune to Finding Out


This lady is quite attractive. Look at her; behold her sleek features, featuring an aerodynamic nose. I also used to work with her. On a recent day, I asked her out on a date, to go to Applebee's and then the opera. She said no, and told me that she was "seeing someone." I said "I am seeing you too, right now, in front of me, using my eyes." I meant this as humor but she did not laugh. Meanwhile, I could smell which way the wind was blowing, so I let her off the hook. "You mean to say that you are already nailing someone else," I said with great kindness and empathy. She agreed that she was nailing someone else and quickly left the room from which we had started the conversation.

I was disappointed but I was not going to let romantic letdowns take away my productivity at work, or my general élan for life. But a little while later however, as I crouched in our office's coat closet chewing my lunch, I overheard her speaking with a fellow co-worker with whom we also worked with. To my shock and horrored dismayal, she was telling this co-worker, who I don't mind saying was a male, of my recent offer to her, and that she was not nailing someone at all, but had rejected my date because she didn't like my demeanor, attractiveness level, odor, et alia.

Needless to say, I considered myself fucked with. I decided I was going to have this little woman find out.

In the above picture she's very sad because she did, as I foretold, find out. I also peed on her.

No comments: