Monday, December 8, 2008

A Little Politics For You Politics Fans


This guy fucked with me. He fucked with you. He fucked with all of America when he went to war with a President of us, George Bush II. I know he looks like a nice man, what with his waving, smiling, mustaching, and his firm, proud hat. But as my grandmother used to say, sometimes looks are different than what they seem like. And that is the case with him. 

So, our main streamed media seems to have decided to give this clown a pass over the last couple years, but I haven't forgotten his criminal mischief. I plan to make him find out, and find out hard. I can't tell you, for national security purposes, what my plans are, but they involve mental and physical anguish on the part of his brain and genitals. 

I'll be all like "Ooh, you like finding out, huh?"

He'll say "No, I don't like that! Ouch! Ow! Agh! Aagghh!"

I'll reply "Yeah, I know, it was a sarcastic question! It's a very American thing -- too bad you'll never understand because you're not that awesome enough to be an American!"

And he'll have just one response: a cry of pain, an anguished moan, and a prayer to Jesus. I will only chortle. "Well, I hope Jesus has mercy on you, pal, because I won't! By the way, I didn't mean that you were my pal -- that's more American awesome sarcasm!"

1 comment:

pete said...

hey greg! nice blog!
NOT!!!!!
hahahahahaha.
i'm just kidding buddy. don't get sore.
i'm just fucking with y-....oh shit.